Saturday 22 January 2011

January 22: Homework Day

Well, not much going on today. I booked a flight to Dublin for February 4-6, and made reservations at a hostel with some friends. I need to book a tour of the Guinness Factory as well. I'm not sure yet what we'll be doing exactly, but I'm sure we'll see St. Patrick's Cathedral and have a lot of fun. I'm very excited. Other than that, I worked on homework today. Got mostly caught up on readings and my Museums blog, but I keep putting off the Travel Journal work. I am just not feeling very artistic at all. I went to the grocery store this afternoon. For dinner I made spaghetti, which turned out AMAZING. I made way, way too much though, so I shared with some friends. I will be eating a lot of spaghetti in the next few days, but it's so good I don't mind. Tomorrow is a big day, and should be fun!

Thought I'd post this picture I took a week or so ago, since there's nothing interesting happening today. This is somewhere in Hyde Park.

The inscription reads "Metropolitan Drinking Fountain & Cattle Trough Association"
I thought it was kinda funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment