Monday 21 February 2011

February 19: A very nice day

I had big plans for today, but nothing huge ever materialized. I had wanted to go to the Portobello Road street market, but it was very rainy this morning, and that just didn't seem too fun. So, instead I stayed home and watched American TV shows on my computer. Oh, how I miss being able to just channel surf. Here we have 3 British channels on a tiny television and the clickers don't have any batteries, so obviously none of us ever bother turning it on much. Later in the day I went shopping with some friends. I just didn't bring enough clothes with me, so I really need to enhance my wardrobe. I got a pinkish-orange colored top and some slate-gray leggings to go with it, and a black cardigan because I just can't live without one. I had some wonderful leftover spaghetti for supper and hit the sack early. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment