Wednesday 13 April 2011

April 11: I don't want to leave London yet!!!

I can't belive how fast this semester went!!! I am really, really sad to be leaving London in just 11 more days. Today in class we went over the plot and different adaptations of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein in preparation for seeing it tomorrow. I'm super excited to see the actor Benedict Cumberbatch play the Creature. He's one of my favorite actors and seeing him live will be, I'm sure, amazing. After class I hopped on a tube to Leicester Square to see if they had any lower-price tickets for Mamma Mia (they don't discount but they do occasionally put their prices down so instead of 67 pounds, a ticket is 35), but the guy at the booth said they didn't get many that day and they were gone already but to try back on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I'll come back Wednesday. Instead, I caught up on some homework and ate popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment