Friday 1 April 2011

March 31: Sick

I am sick. I do not like it. I didn't sleep well at all last night, in spite of the tylenol pm. I had weird and disturbing fever dreams all night. Everything hurts, especially my throat. Tea helps, but I can't be drinking tea every waking moment, so mostly I just hurt. I can't decide if I'm too hot or too cold or what. It is not fun. I went to History class this afternoon, but I'm not entirely sure how I made it there. I was walking to class and thinking about how I should pick up some brown sugar from the grocery store for my tea after class was over, and I somehow found myself inside the grocery store. I guess I thought I was walking to class. It was really strange. Anyway, I went to class to learn about the Blitz in London, but instead of going on an educational walk with the professor, I came home and drank more tea...with brown sugar, of course, since I now have a nice new bag of it. I am just icky. Gonna drug myself to sleep tonight and hope I wake up better.

The good news is, the fish I ordered for the tank at home finally came in and Mom says they look great and seem ok so far. We now have some really nice long-finned albino and calico Ancistrus. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment