Sunday 20 March 2011

March 9: Wednesday

Today was all about the History paper. I hate it, but it's done at last, and is actually a pretty good paper even though the premise is about as dumb as you can get. I'm getting very excited about my family coming but first I have one more paper due and a nasty history exam to get through. Ick.

I went to Ash Wednesday service at the Brompton Oratory, a HUGE cathedral-type church nearby. It was actually a lot of fun. I went to the 6:30 pm mass, which was sung in Latin by their excellent choir. The inside of the church is just beautiful. It was a long service, of course, but I'm glad I went. It was a very memorable Ash Wednesday experience.

Also: Happy Birthday to Daniel! I can't believe that little bugger is 19. Seems like just yesterday I was bossing him around and we were building forts, teasing poor little Erin and playing Power Rangers. Stop growing up you little brat!

No comments:

Post a Comment